Friday, April 4, 2014

"Are We Downhearted? No No No" C Anderson

France 19/10/18

 

Dear Colina, just a short note trusting this to find you in the best of health has it leaves me at present I had a letter from Don today Tom is on leave he has guist (sic) recovered from his wound and he looks real well.  I had a letter from Rueb yesterday he is in England on home service.  The news in the papers is good today. Our boys are having a rest just at present.  Well Colina I believe that I will get home now before I am old enough to draw the old age pension.  The lads are playing fort (sic) ball today.  We are having a pretty good time I was going to pull in the tug of war today only my shoulder is not to strong yet it pains me a little at times.  I have so little to say I must close my best wishes to you all.  Are we down hearted No.No.No.

From Yours Sincerely Charles G.A



No comments:

Post a Comment