Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"French Photograpghy" C Anderson 27.10.18




France
27/10/18

Dear Colina
Just a line to let you that the beastly Boche has not got me yet. I do not think I ever felt better in my life. I hope you are the same. All the boys are well. Tom is on leave. I am sending you a photo of me and some pals of mine. It is not a very good one. I hope you got the one from Scotland. I am getting a doz more from Scotland, I will send you one more. These pals if mine are 2 ausies (sic), a Yank, a Scotch Canadian and a New Zealander. It was late when we got taken. The French are not very good on photos. Well Colina, news is scarse (sic), so Cheerio, best of luck and all sorts wishes.
Are we downhearted 
No.No.No.
From
Yours Sincerely
Charles Anderson
2nd 16 Gun
Battalion
22nd Coy


No comments:

Post a Comment