Friday, March 14, 2014

"Those Big Birds Do Not Lay Any Eggs" C.Anderson

Pte C.G.Anderson

22cd M.C. Coy

A.I.F.

France

5/5/18

Dear Colina

Just a short note wishing this to find you in the very of health as it leaves me at present.  I have note been at all well for the past few weeks cos (?) & you must know that our task  has not been altogether to easy.  But I must say I am enjoying myself very much and I never felt better in my life than  I am now at present I was a church this morning.  And I am going tonight every thing is lovely at this place where I am.  I am still in convalescent yet I will be back with Tom any day now.  This is tray Bon.  Here fritzy cannot throw his ironfoundrys at us.  Or them big birds do not lay any eggs on us at nights and there is no wearing gas masks and walking in mud.  This will do me.  Only where Tom my brother is I must be.  I will always do my Duty well Colina I have no news so I will close wishing you my best wishes.

From. Yours

Sincerely Charlie





No comments:

Post a Comment