Saturday, March 22, 2014

"All on my Pat Malone" D.Anderson

25.6.18 France

Dear Coina

I received your welcome letter this week and I was pleased to hear from you.

 I thought that you had forgot all about me.I have received I think about three letters from you since Dec 22nd.  So I can see that you have got  tired of writing.

I had a long letter from Mary Cameron last mail & one from Doll also.

I suppose Rube is home by now.  You told me what you had received word about him.Well I walked nine miles to see him that day has I only had a letter a few days befor from him so you can see I lead (?) a walk to hear good news of him.

I only wrote to you a few days befor.  So that is why I could not let you know about him then.  How is Fred I believe you have beat Lucy for him but I don’t think you do anything like that but you hear some funny news at times  don’t you?

 Charlie Tome & Will are all well the last time I heard from them but it’s a good while since I saw any of them so I am all on my Pat Malone 

So now I must say goodnight as its to dark to write 

Kind Regards From  

Yours Sincerely

 Don Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment