Friday, March 14, 2014

"10 or 12 Years Time" C.Anderson

Dear Colina just a line wishing this to find you as well as it leaves me at present + also the boys Will has been landed back in England well he has not got cold feet like a lot more I can name in Rushworth.  I am in the 22ndM.Gun Company now with tom.  Rueben is in the 3rdDivision head quarters I am glad you got the Photos all right they were not the best by any means I will send you some better ones when I go to Blighty that wont be long I hope Well Colina I have very little news this time I will drop you a line next week.  The weather is improving over here now it is about time too.  I like the M.Guns far better than the infantry I left a very good battalion but most of my mates have been killed or wounded I hope to home in about 10 or 12 years time if all goes well.  Well I must ring off
 Wishing you the best of luck from Yours Sincerely Charles




No comments:

Post a Comment