Monday, March 10, 2014

"See Dear Australia Again" C.Anderson

Belgium 30/12/17

Dear Colina just a line wishing this to find you in the best of health as it leaves me also Rueben Tom andDonal I met Donal last night I see Tom every night Don just came back from leave it is very cold over hear now it has been snowing lately we had a fairly good xmas we are having a fair rest now we have not been long out of the line Well Colina I do not know how long before we will see Dear Australia again I hope it is not very long the other boys look well me and Tom had tea together onxmas night he is still the same old stick well Colina I do not know what to wright about I hope you got the cards and hankerchiefs allright well I will ring off wishing my best of wishes from Yours Truly

Charles



No comments:

Post a Comment